Meet Carole Paveglio, O.D.
Dr. Carole Ann Paveglio-Kiefiuk recieved her Doctor of Optometry License from Ferris State College of Optometry in 1985. She is board certified in the state of Michigan and Arizona with the highest level of optometric certification, both DPA (Diagnostic Pharmaceutical Agents) and TPA (Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents)certified. She is a member of the Michigan Optometric Association and the American Optometric Association. In addition, she has enjoyed a successful private practice since 1995 in Novi, Michigan where she provides her patients with services ranging from eye exams and contact lens fittings to dry eye therapy.
TMOD certified in 1995, Dr. Paveglio is also able to screen for significant systemic and ocular diseases such as glaucoma, high blood pressure, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, cataracts, eye infections and other treatable and preventative visual conditions. Dr. Paveglio believes regular eye examinations are an important part of maintaining your best possible vision and eye health.
Vision Source – North America’s Premier Network of Private Practice Optometrists.
Dr. Carole Paveglio is a member of Vision Source which allows her access to the shared knowledge and resources of a network with more than 2,300 offices. As a Vision Source independent optometrist, Dr. Paveglio’s mission is to keep your eyes healthy and your vision the best it can be. Dr. Paveglio has been recognized as adhering to the highest standards of optometric care by Vision Source, providing each patient with:
- The Latest Advances in Eye Health Care Practices
- The Most Up-To-Date Vision Care Technology
- The Finest Quality Products
- The Highest Level of Personal Care
- Susan Paveglio (Opticial Lab Manager)
- Sharon Sarkisian (IT & Billing Specialist)
- Beth Zakarian (Patient & Administrative Coordinator)
- Julie Draheim (Patient Coordinator)
- Debbie Farina (Optometric Technician)
- Jane Jackman (Optometric Technician)
- Rene Kovalcheck (Optometric Technician)
- Courtney Parker (Optometric Technician)
- Lisa Tamm (Patient Coordinator)
- Jennie Thorner (Optician & Frame Stylist)
Clearview Eyecare’s Services
To learn about the services we offer, please see Optometry Services.